Sirohi goat farm is a small goat farm in Sirohi India and run by a farmer named Patrick. He started the business from his desire to make money and grow the Sirohi goat farm into a big goat farm. A couple of years later, Patrick has been able to feed their goats with their natural products and can have them at a sustainable level, allowing for continued growth for many years.
If you’re looking for a place to get fresh milk or cheese, then you should try out Sirohi goat farm! It is the best place to buy dairy products for sale in Delhi, India. Sirohi goat farm has many animals on the property and it’s also home to amazing Himalayan goats.
What is the Sirohi goat?
Sirohi goat is originally from the Himalayas in Sirohi, India. Sirohi goats are originally from the different hilly states of north India. We have 400 goats on the farm and they roam in 3dafta. The whole farm is about 12 acres. We have one big free-range herd, with the most amount of animals.
Sirohi is the word for goat in Hindi and the Indian state of Rajasthan. It’s the most preferred meat along with mutton (cow meat) and sheep meat. It is generally consumed in the form of curry on daily basis. Sirohi goat has two types of hair: long hair and short hair. Sirohi goats are known for their milk production but other than milk, they produce a lot of natural animal products such as milk, cheese, butter, curd, and others too.
Where is the Sirohi goat farm located?
The farm is in the village of Sirohi, which is about 30 mins from the city of Jaipur. Where can I obtain information about the Sirohi goat farm? You can get information regarding the farm by e-mailing us at or you can get yourself in touch with us through telephone/WhatsApp (+91-9716061739). You could also visit their Facebook page.
Sirohi goat farm is in south Delhi, India. Sirohi goat farm is located in Vaishali, near Nand Nagri. You can reach our place easily by taking the metro to Vaishali metro station and then taking an auto rikshaw to Nand Nagri bus stop. From there our place is a 15-minute walk from the bus stop.
History of Sirohi goat farm.
Sirohi Goat Farm is situated near Delhi, in a small village called Sirohi in the state of Rajasthan. Nearby, there are other villages like Bawana and Nandnagri. The whole farm has three main houses on the property where the goats reside along with my family.
The main house is where my family resides and also where most of the business transactions occur. It’s also where all the milk is kept and sold to customers directly from our milk store (milk shop). We also have a storeroom where the products that are not sold directly from the farm, but rather from our village is kept and prepared for selling.
The second house is where the animals are kept. it’s used as a temporary place to house the animals between my family’s trips home to sell their products at markets. The third house is used as a retail outlet and its main purpose is to help us sell products directly to customers at farm shops in Delhi (which opens once every couple of months).
Indra Vidhan (white): The largest and most famous breed of the four. The Sirohi goat is an excellent dairy goat. its milk production is first class, it has a high fat and protein content, making it the most sought-after breed by farmers and consumers looking for high-quality dairy products. They have over 800 Sirohi goats on the farm. the goats are from different breeds, but the main breeds you’ll see on the farm are:
Dolipura (also known as black nagori) These are some of our most common breeds of Sirohi goat. They have small bodies and legs with long tails and hairy coats. They are usually dark brown but sometimes you can spot some that appear black due to their color being mixed with white.
Milk and milk products.
Sirohi goat milk is a superb tasting delicacy with great taste and health benefits. The milk is a light yellow color and its taste is very pleasant when compared to other kinds of milk. It has a fat content of about 10% – 15%. Sirohi goat milk also has about 95% greek yogurt when prepared by using the traditional method. Sirohi goat cheese: the ripest and tastiest type of cheese made from Sirohi goat milk. our main source of income is from cow and sheep meat.
We provide free-range bony meats to our families, so they can afford to eat goat meat. The goat’s milk is usually sold in the form of fresh milk or dairy products, such as: We also make butter and yogurt (ghee) by hand. our raw materials are mainly cream, grass clippings, and goat’s milk which we feed on.
Best 10 important benefits of Sirohi goat
1. Sirohi goat milk has a high-fat content and is rich in protein which makes it an excellent source of calcium and vitamin A. Sirohi goat milk is also a rich source of:
2. Sirohi goat milk has less lactose than cow’s milk which means that we have fewer problems with lactose intolerance. It also doesn’t have any hormones therefore, goat’s milk does not cause any unwanted effects to our health when consumed.
3. Sirohi goat milk is rich in cream, so it’s more nutritious and can be used when making things like desserts. It also has a sweet taste.
4. Sirohi goat milk contains lactic acid which lowers its pH level, so it doesn’t spoil easily as compared to cow’s milk. this makes it a viable option for those who want to make their food last longer or want to maintain the quality of the food (as in the case of dairy).
5. Sirohi goat milk is also used in the preparation of some herbs.
6. Sirohi goat milk doesn’t freeze at a high temperature, so it can be stored outside for longer periods (for at least 20 days).
7. Sirohi goat milk has over 10% fat content, which helps it to stay fresh longer.
8. Sirohi goat milk has less lactose than cow’s milk, this is because of which we have fewer problems with lactose intolerance. It also doesn’t have any hormones therefore, goat’s milk does not cause any unwanted effects to our health when consumed.
9. Sirohi goat milk is rich in cream, so it’s more nutritious and can be used when making things like desserts. It also has a sweet taste.
10. Sirohi goat milk contains lactic acid which lowers its pH level, so it doesn’t spoil easily as compared to cow’s milk. this makes it a viable option for those who want to make their food last longer or want to maintain the quality of the food (as in the case of dairy).
Sirohi goat cheese is a delicacy made from Sirohi goat milk. It has a mild and creamy taste with an aftertaste of grass.
The main reason why people love Sirohi goat milk is the fact that it has a high-fat content and it tastes great. Customers also appreciate the fact that Sirohi goat milk has a high protein content as well. It’s one of the best-tasting goat milk out there in the market today. Using Sirohi goat milk for cooking and baking, you’ll be able to make some delicious recipes (such as custard, tarts, cream puffs, cake, ice cream).